Saturday 9 April 2022

War in Ukraine

Yesterday while sleeping

I could see two soldiers laying in an airplane

And I could hear the thought of the one laying there.

He was afraid to die

He was to be parachuted 

and felt those left behind where lucky

as they did not have to go through this.


Himself he could not desert the army

or he would be in danger for the rest of his life.


Once I woke up I kind of knew what I witnessed - I being here the awareness of the Collective consciousness - 

Spirit told me it was the scene linked to the war in Ukraine.


A night before that

I had seen a whole building half way standing, half calcined.


The whole collective is definitely being damaged by this war.

I do not watch the news, but still I could see what is happening.

Current governments in place are of an old age, very immature. 

They do not know that above the physical damage, what damage is being done to the collective mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment