Thursday 14 April 2016

Existence prior to my birth


The reincarnation vision
just made it clear for me

that i was free
with no parents
no mother nor father
i was I

so when i looked at the parents
mom and dad

i see where they are crossing their rights
they own me as long as i needed growth
bodily speaking

as long as my body needed
growth and shelter
and my mental needed a context for formation
so that it may continue its own growth

and emotions where to be put into their place
to teach me their "use"

that's it.

but then, once this part is over
is what i call over crossing their rights

cause once the body has matured
like a shell that needs to protect the inner seed
the shell gets dry and it falls

is a must
so that the seed
may receive waters from rain and its minerals

yet, the issue is in our society
we cling to the shell / our body
and retain it
while it needs to dry out and become dust

so that our real Self may grow and shine

so we don't live our Life as Self
we never gave ourselves this chance
we just cling to the shell who has dried out

and our identification
of parents' son and daughter
is very strong ID

i think we owe to parents the respect
when they gave us shelter and food
for our body to grow
and our mental/emotional self to have time to mature

but once this step is done
and in the light of my vision of reincarnation

i saw that I existed
prior to reincarnating
prior to choosing the continent where i will live
prior to having a mom and dad

In fact
I existed.

I existed prior to my parents
I existed prior to their influence
and I existed prior to any of their rights on me

this is what is
to exist prior to time

so they have
i.e. the continent i live in
or the nation
or the family
or the parents

NO SHARE in defining WHO I AM

cause I EXISTED PRIOR TO THEM
cause in the vision i was CONSCIOUS of my existence
prior to any other existence that i am NOW living

and that sets the limits of the shedding of your shell
which has had its time to grow mature and now is dying

to the growth of the inner Self
that has all the rights to EXIST BY ITSELF

and this is WHAT one has been told by ALL religions to REMEMBER
IS TO REMEMBER THAT YOU EXISTED PRIOR TO ALL THIS 

No comments:

Post a Comment