Monday 22 February 2016

Life lesson : Accept your Glory


:)

I accepted that i should be praised publicly :)

that is what happened

i did some looong hard job
i was in charge of managing a project from A to Z
except for M,N, O lol
but basically i had to do everything

and in my funny habit
i was about to let all of the credit go to someone else
who was about to steal my idea
a misogyne by the way

and shakti showed it to me
in dream

future was set
and when i realised that i was about to be stolen
from the credit of this soulful hard work
i decided to stand for it

too long to detail it now
but basically i chose to fight for the credit
and it happened that profile changed

and the misogyne guy
not only happen not to steal my project
but praise me in front of 100 of people
and even asked them to give me a standing ovation
at least 3 times

if i had not stood for it
i would have suffered loss this time
pain of this loss
and in future you can bet i would have been forced by another pain
to accept being praised

so i am happy i stood for it
plus i recognise not myself
lol i changed so much
that is like an old me is writing her astonishment of the new me that is being born


No comments:

Post a Comment