Monday 22 February 2016

I am that I am and you can't locate me


In the midst of the tempest
i sought for silence
for freedom from the empathy
of feeling others' pain

and in a vision
i saw a jar
which bottle neck was surrounded with
three lines  made of a colorful straw

and i said i am that
i want to be that

because in the midst of the tempest
wherefrom i was feeling others' pain and torment

i felt myself overloaded
and yet wish not to ignore them

yet i sought for my own peace
sought to preserve it

to stop from being dragged away by the current

so i said
i am that straw of 1cm  lost
in the midst of the many strawlines that are making up this second line of straw
on the bottle neck
who can know i am that?
who can pinpoint me?
and know i am there?
no one can see me there
nor reach me

nor pain can reach me there
as pain is attached to those people's experience
what is the experience of a straw line in terms of identifying itself with others' pain
except if you are some relative
you are bound to others' pain, to family's pain, to friends' pain

but if you are free
i.e. if you are that 1cm straw line lost in a thread made of straw
surrounding the bottle neck of a jar
who knows you are -at that moment- that?

you are free
some may think
what is this rambling of that 1cm straw
is rambling for those who seek to find me
by identifying me
to corner and limit me

but is truth for the others

and once i know i am free
and can be wherever i want 
then i make other's free from pain
then i can make other's free from pain


so i am the third straw on the second line
of the bottle neck of that jar
i am family free
and emotionally free
free from (absorbin people's surrounding) pain
i know no pain
when i am free
i am light and thus in bliss
and make other's happy and pain free


No comments:

Post a Comment