Thursday 10 March 2022

Joan of Ark - Gross vs Subtle Minds

I saw also a lady in armor

very knightly - gave a Joan of Ark feel


and a man standing behind her

she was turning her back to him

while looking ahead 


She said 

"People are gross 

they do not let a seed grow out of the soil"


She meant gross as in opposition to subtle.


And the mind of that man and of all the people I knew 

standing behind in my surrounding

are truthfully gross.


Meaning they keep taking the seed out of the soil 

and are impatient 

they do not have subtle manners 

Their mind is not matching mine.


It is true that very often 

I feel like I am talking to a wall 

as I can lower the standards to explain the knowledge that shall benefit

but the attention span, quality and focus is so scattered, low and unstable

you can't put any seed into it


The seeds do fall on rocks and they can't grow.


Unfortunate.


No comments:

Post a Comment