Thursday 20 January 2022

Underworld and the Higher Self

 At the beginning of my meditation 


 I saw myself sitting in meditation with the root chakra in touch with the earth 

I could see the earth from a vertically sliced perspective

there below a drop of water was engulfing a hell like realm in it

and linked back to the root chakra


Before flushing it

with attention I made sure that it remains contained in the plasma drop 

like the foetus is in a plasma

then I enlarge the plasma to get a bigger bubble around it

so that when I flush it, it does not disperse but remain contained.


At the end of my meditation 

I saw the Space 

the stars 

and the outlined body of a meditating Buddha 

sitting in the above

in the constellation 

as his body was all made from space and stars 

and the outline was made in a shiny silver like colour

lent from the star light surely

I feel like calling it my Higher Self.



No comments:

Post a Comment