Thursday 2 December 2021

Prayer for Guidance

I submit the faults I see to 

the Ocean of Innocence within me.


I submit the desires that arise in me, to 

The River of Pure Desire within me.


I submit any want of attention and love arising in me and reaching for me, to,

The Unconditional Ocean of Love within me.


I submit my thus freed Attention to Thee,

The Keen Observer, the Ever Present Silent Motherly Companion, so perfectly measured in its Giving and Holding back, 

perfect in its creation process, who knows how to water a seed, neither too much so that it does not rot, nor too little so that it does not become dust,

Who taught me, patiently, silently.

Who never rushed me, nor pressed me. Was just silent and just patiently waiting for me just to recognise It, Her.


So Remember me, when i fail to remember You 

Ameen.

For I haven't been created in vain.

So I felt and thanked Mother Earth in early 2000.

So now, I remember again the same feel, today, in 2021.


Inbetween, the flower died and evolved into a fruit.

Let it mature, and let it go too.













No comments:

Post a Comment