Friday 30 October 2015

Cool fountain and pond of water gushing from head


yesterday night
as i was deep asleep
i felt a very cool pond of water on my right head side

was liek water gushing forth
it woke me up
and then a pool
i felt like i had a pond of water
on my head
and was about to fell on my face

next time
i will remember
to abandon myself to its sensation
and let it flow
and expand

cause without that absolute
submission/abandoning of oneself
the Shakti cannot work against my will

and that very night
i dreamt of the nucleus of the earth
how its magnetic power
went from it
into my body
and how from my body
i could use it to bend an object in front of me

that's a nice taste of power

and i guess is
the more you are open
and thus ready
the easier is for the kundalini
to pass through you

then you use intent
for what you wish to accomplish
and if God will it happens

No comments:

Post a Comment