Thursday 14 November 2013

that is me ; that is not me



 i was meditating but during it i got asleep i think, for i was dreaming of stars and explanation was given about attention by way of making reference to stars and a circle of light

so there is light and the light is me
and the light start from a point and that is the origin and that is me
then it makes a circle and that is the path
and the path is me
and my attention is in the circle and that inside of circle is me

and if i put my attention on others’ affairs i am out of a circle and that is not me
and the more i put attention out, the more i go far away and get lost and that is not me
and the more i put attention outside, the more i swim far away  in a few seconds
and the distance is that which is between two stars ...

like an eternity

and that is not me

that was fun to travel in the space
:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment