Sunday 13 November 2016

Paris meditation - part 2



Next days during my stay
i chit chatted with a person
just a hello-hi

very short yet pleasant conversation

one day later...
as i was brushing teeth...
the person who happened to be a neighbor rang at our door

and asked about me
asking
"who was that girl..she was so pretty..."

i just overheard it

had it been a single incident
of an unknown person ringing at door
asking about me
i wouldn't have paid attention

but the day before
i met an old lady
that i absolutely knew not

i HARDLY sat in front of her
that she started to say that she was feeling some energy coming out from me
and touching her front part of body

HAHAHA

when she said that
i was myself amazed
and wondered... has my kundalini become so strong
as to be able to reflect 2 meters away?

cause she was sitting 2 meters across me !!

so i decided to give her self realisation

she kept saying
"i feel good, i feel so good, is too much"

honestly
i am the one who became afraid
what if she swoons because is too much??

so i kind of stopped the protocol

and just went near her
to raise her energy

and all the way during it
she said
"you know you are a REAL GOOD person"
"i love you"

and all kind of other NICE praises

yet i aboslutely knew her NOT
nor even ever talked to her
i hardly managed to sat in front of her
and ask her if she was ok
and wish to help her with the energy she was feeling

that incident
coupled with my first day arrival in paris
the first comment i hear by my friend
was
"you became younger!"

another male friend
said "you look SO fresh"

no wonder the driver
was under cover of inviting me the very evening to a conference
was only trying to give me a rendez vous

so all these successive events
spoke up by themselves
that my SHAKTI  is THE ONE

that brought that HALLOW
of Youth, Beauty, and Love around me
so that from 5 people, 3 of them being total strangers to me
ended up saying praises
in a natural way

i consider these praises
for MY SHAKTI
and feel FINALLY HAPPY
to be its recipient

at least my meditation started to bear
OBVIOUS FRUITS

Trees are known by their fruits
aren't they?



No comments:

Post a Comment