Sunday 30 December 2012

Star dust and the prayer of Light






"Nous sommes des poussières d'étoiles"
-Hubert Reeves


« C’est mon histoire qui est racontée : ce sont les mêmes forces qui organisent l’infiniment grand et l’infiniment petit, les cellules de mon corps comme les gigantesques amas de galaxies. Je fais partie d’un tout, je suis…. POUSSIERES D’ETOILES» Hubert Reeves



Imaginez que nous sommes des étoiles qui vagabondent dans le très large univers…  Des fois, nous passons au loin de galaxies, fonçons à travers des nébuleuses, nous écrasons sur une Lune (avec des séquelles éventuelles)…
Nous pouvons entrer dans le champs gravitationnel de planètes ou d’étoiles plus grosses que nous : nous sommes alors accélérés ou freinés, et quand le phénomène est particulièrement agréable, nous pouvons nous mettre en orbite autour de ces corps célestes pour un certain temps.
On a tous traversé les turbulences d’un champ d’astéroïdes, ou fréquenté un trou noir dont il a été difficile de se dépêtrer…
Notre vie n’est qu’une succession d’illustrations de la théorie des chocs avec la réalité, des lois gravitationnelles autour de personnes rencontrées, de la relativité absolue (encore un oxymore !) et parfois, de la loi du chaos. Le reste du temps, on navigue comme on peut, avec notre boussole, qui pointe vers le nord de notre vocation ou de nos aspirations.

source : http://pilarlopezsophrologue.wordpress.com/2012/07/30/changer-pour-rester-soi-meme-48-le-sens-de-la-vie-enfin-revele/



when one is meditating
and attention is on top of the head
we are swinging between images and stillness

images are what we must let go
for we are not them
we do not block them
nor stick to them
they are part of the manifestation of life
but we watch them
rising as waves rise on the oceans
then we let the waves go
these images are like the trail of dust of stars,
still shining
and catching our attention
yet they are no more
for we are the Present
still going on, moving on
to our Home

then, we bring simply our attention back
to the energy we are feeling on top of the head
on the sahasrara
that is so much more honorable to recall

the energy there
shall purify your attention
like a power removing the rust from your mirror
or like the Hand of God removing the veils that darken your vision

till Light Be






so when you swing back to your place of stillness
and let the energy purify you
you align yourself to the straight path within
and you let her do the job for you
i.e. to purify you

and your mind is indeed being polished
sharpened
and shines
blur is removed
and light increases
like the intense light of the particle of dust entering into the Earth's atmospher
shining more and more while reaching its destination
and leaving behind its trail of light

Light upon light
the Being of Light behind the light

An-Nour







Tabarakta Ya Noor Al-Anwar
Nawar Qalbi Maarifatik
Ya Allah Ya Noor Ya Haqq Ya Mobeen

Bless be You O Light of lights
Enlighten my heart with the knowledge of knowing You
O Allah O Light O Truth O The Clear One


Prayer of Light of the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)


O God! You are light, and from You is light. Place light in my heart and on my tongue and in my eyes and in my ears and in front of me and to the right of me and to the left of me and behind me and in my presence. Place light in my nerves and in my bones and in my flesh. Make me live in light; grant me light; give me light; make me light.


 O Allah, place light in my heart, light in my tongue, light in my hearing, light in my sight, light behind me, light in front of me, light on my right, light on my left, light above me and light below me; place light in my sinew, in my flesh, in my blood, in my hair and in my skin; place light in my soul and make light abundant for me; make me light and grant me light.



Christ with me,
Christ before me,
Christ behind me,
Christ in me,
Christ beneath me,
Christ above me,
Christ on my right,
Christ on my left,
Christ when I lie down,
Christ when I sit down,
Christ when I arise,
Christ in the heart of every man who thinks of me,
Christ in the mouth of everyone who speaks of me,
Christ in every eye that sees me,
Christ in every ear that hears me.


source : http://www.ourcatholicprayers.com/st-patricks-breastplate.html

Here mistake me not...

Jesus peace be upon him equals not to Christ

Christ is the Light that is in all... The Light of God
and that is the True message of Yeshua (pbuh)

This is the light of your consciousness purified, as exemplified by Jesus.

You are the Light within
The Christos Light

When the waiting one
was the awaited one...

this is why the wait was so long
for it ended only
when the waiting one becomes one
with the awaited one

you are the witness to your own coming.
and Truth sets YOU free.



No comments:

Post a Comment