Sunday 30 June 2013

My prayer to God

I really wish so much to be freed from my past "bad" experiences and regrets
for whatever i do, i always come back to them as a point of reference to make things out,
which is insane.and so much tiring.
they are weighing down my back
such a heavy burden they are, 
and prevent me to progress FAST on my way.

I wish so much to commit myself in the experiences i choose,
not to go into them on tip-toes,
but really to fully invest myself,
with all of my heart, mind and soul.
and not doubt, and so allow myself to be the best of myself when i do them.
Doubt is such a waste of time, and eater of our good potential and prevent us to realise them,
to be our whole true self.

And finally, I wish so much to be free from the bonds and burden of what others thinks of me
of what they may think, do, say, worry about
for their goals are not my goals
nor my goals will ever be theirs,
at least in this period of time or life time
then why are their worries which are not mine,
still burdening me?
why am i caring for their worries, while they are not, and this i know, not mine?
they are not justified, nor real to me.
then, why do i allow them to play this role also in my life?
they can play this role, for it is their path and choice of it,
but it is NOT mine, so why they wish to over shadow me with their own worries?
if you really wish good to your beloved ones,
aren't you suppose to give them this "credit of trust"?
to trust that they are seeking and WILL find themselves?
to trust that the way they are choosing it is for them to realise their best potential?
then, why the worry? why the choking of others?
why don't you let it be?

I wish to be free from them
if i am the arrow of the bow,
then the bow should let go...
how to achieve this peace of mind?

I wish to be free from all fears,
and just be sure, and happy and finally eternally still to what I AM.


No comments:

Post a Comment