Wednesday 10 August 2016

Waters of Illusion and the Witness State


This morning
as i woke up
i saw in a vision

that i was sitting
in a circle with other people
who were demi-gods

and in that circle
my cup was being passed from one to another
but i noticed
that they were pranking me
in the sense
that each of them
took like water or dust from behind his back
which was hidden
and replaced the water of my cup

and at the same time
i - i.e. my attention - who was in that water
or rather i would call it the plasma
changed "colors" or forms or object of attention
rather, the world, in the water changed
and my world that my attention was engrossed in/ or was living it changed as well..

at some point when
each time a new plasma was put in
it was as if i switched from one drama to another
or from one water to another
or from one issue/play to another
or from one world to another

and at some point i caught myself
from the outside/as a watcher
what was happening
they were the ONES doing it!

so

at some point
i said to myself
they are taking me for a stupid person?
how long they are going to make me turn in circle
while my attention kept following their drama
from one hand to another

so i blurted out
"now stop it, i know you are exchanging
my water with yours"

and then the guy
who was the demi-god in charge
said
"she is clever as she knows what was going on"

i wanted to slap him
just for having annoyed me with that game

end of vision

from what Spirit told me
this scene was about reincarnation
how we reincarnate from one life to another (waters)
and the cup being our true self
that i kept forgetting
and was hard to remember
as once you are "in" the water
you can't possibly look at yourself from the outside
unless you have developed this witness state

so in that terms
is an auspicious dream
as it means that it announces
the end of reincarnation
as i could see the trick
played by the demi-gods
who are somehow in charge of the rules of reincarnation

and that is
once you enter the game/matrix
then you play by its rules
and that is you accept to abandon
the knowledge of Who you are
to be able to play and experience the illusion

cause is antagonist state
by nature, spirit who KNOWS
can't be played by dramas
so if you KNOW you can't experience
as The Witness is by nature detached from the illusion

is only when you abandon
that Heavenly State of Witnessing and thus of experiencing pains and all
that you can be "in" the waters of the drama/experiences

but then
the whole game
is to REMEMBER who you are
that is that Witness
as you TRUE NATURE

i feel i have had enough visions
which explained me the rules of the game
and had enough of good dreams giving me glad tidings of the end of my reincarnation

would like that this be actualized
and experienced in real too...

cause i am not that PATIENT
i may end up slapping a demi-god in next vision

hahahaha
;)
kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment